Setting Resolution Manually
Wedy Jones here and I've just received a phone call from one of the developers, he was talking about numbers like some kinda mad-man or Jim Carey or something!
Anyway, here's what I got from the conversation:
Setting the Screen Resolution Manually:
Nippon Marathon's resolution support is sometimes not quite perfect, you know why? Because reasons. :) Here's what you can do about it on Windows 10.
1) First, open up regedit by typing 'regedit' in the Type and Search Box
2) Once it's open you need can either use the search function and search for 'Nippon Marathon' or you can browse through to: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OnionSoupInteractive\Nippon Marathon
3) You should see a bunch of registry keys that look something like the image below:
4) Double click on the Prefs_Resolution key to open it, it should look something like this:
5) Now you can replace the part on the right with a new resolution!
Press OK and then next time you open Nippon Marathon you should be in your shiny new resolution!
The same principle applies to MAC OS too, the settings are stored in ~/Library/Preferences folder, in a file named unity.[company name].[product name].plist, however your Library folder may be hidden (see more here).
That's all for now folks, I've been Wedy Jones.
Keep it real. Keep it Nippon